Director of Finance & Infrastructure
Bernadette Zita has been an Accounting Manager and Full-Charge Bookkeeper for over 10 years, and has gained expertise in multiple industries, including retail, entertainment, manufacturing, and information technology. From 2008-2010, Bernadette served as A-Tech Consulting’s Accounting Manager, specializing in daily accounting, environmental reporting, technical writing, and Bid/RFP production. She also deployed a Microsoft SharePoint site for one of A-Tech’s most prominent clients.
Prior to re-joining the A-Tech team, Bernadette served as the Operations Manager for a multi-national manufacturer where she excelled in the areas of sales and marketing, logistics coordination, product demonstration, and inventory management. Additionally, she served as the Contracts Administrator, Accounting and Human Resources Manager for an IT service provider where she honed her human resource management skills while expanding her knowledge of business accounting practices and procedures.
Since her return to A-Tech, Bernadette has taken on special technical projects to help propel A-Tech Consulting into the future. Utilizing her experience working in the IT industry, Bernadette has taken on the management of several innovative projects to help with productivity both in the field and in the office and streamline processes and procedures.
- Chapman University, Bachelors of Fine Arts, Theatre Performance, Cum Laude
- Gamma Phi Beta Sorority, Alumna, Member since 2003
- Chapman University Alumni Association, Member since 2007
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member since 2012
- California Chamber of Commerce/HR California, Member since 2012
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Office 365)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- QuickBooks Pro 2018 Accounting Software
- Windows/Mac Operating Systems
- Typing 75 WPM
- Blind 10-Key